08/09/2019 ore 09.00 – 18.00 / Venezia (Italy)
The overall conference theme is “Resource recovery – from concept to standard practice”. This further develops the foundational work done by the cluster, and conferences in Belgium and the USA towards embedding resource recovery as a key consideration in urban water management, which is now uder scale-up and demonstration in relevant large Horizon2020 and international Innovation Actions.
• Novel technologies for resource recovery from water;
• Next generation resource recovery – breakthrough technologies and value added products;
• Implementation of resource recovery in demo and full-scale;
• Planning and implementation of next-generation resource recovery, wastewater treatment and sanitation infrastructure – global, regional and local perspectives;
• Monetization, financing and policy-making to foster resource-recovery driven circular economies;
• Cross sectoral links and value chains – enhancing sustainability for society;
• Economic, legislative, and societal opportunities and barriers.